You are invited to submit your abstracts for INTED2024. Abstracts can only be accepted in English, as this is the official language of the event.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: EXTENDED: December 7th, 2023. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 20th, 2023.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 11th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 11th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: February 8th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Valencia (Spain), March 4th-5th-6th, 2024.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Types of contributions:
You can present your work in three formats: in person
(either oral or poster presentation) or virtually
(for authors who wish to present online).
In-person oral presentation:
Each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. You will be informed of your session reference and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If you are not able to present your work on a specific date due to personal circumstances, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate it.
In-person poster presentation:
Your poster will be on exhibition during the conference poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers. Authors will have the opportunity to present their work face to face to individuals and smaller groups.
Virtual attendance: Virtual presentation:
If you would like your paper to be published in the INTED2024 Proceedings, but you won't be able to attend the
INTED2024 Conference in person, we've got you covered because you can register for a virtual presentation. Registered virtual authors will have online access to the INTED2024 Proceedings. Additionally, they will receive a participation and author certificate and finally, an invoice of the registration fee.
Have a read of all the information about the virtual participation here.
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Please make sure that abstracts are submitted online only.
- The deadline for abstract submission is EXTENDED: December 7th, 2023.
- Each author can only contribute two submissions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be within any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Abbreviations or their definitions should not be used in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000, including spaces.
- Authors should indicate whether their presentation preference is oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you run into any problems during the submission process or you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to send in other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: EXTENDED: December 7th, 2023.
- All participants will be notified by December 20th, 2023
about their abstracts status (acceptance/rejection).
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract is accepted, a Final Paper should be submitted. The length of the final paper should be between 4 to 10 pages. (including references). A customized template of the Final Paper will be provided to you.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should follow the general structure of Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that the title and the list of authors should coincide with the accepted abstract.
- All references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the INTED2024 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before
January 11th, 2024 (no matter which format they will be presenting in).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Session chairs must first be registered participants of the conference.
Attending an oral session.