The Scientific Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts for INTED2017. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2016. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 26th, 2016.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 19th, 2017. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 19th, 2017. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Valencia (Spain), March 6th-7th-8th, 2017.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Types of contributions:
You can present your projects in three modalities: in person
(either oral or poster presentation) or virtually
Attending in person. Oral presentation:
Each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. You will be informed of your session reference and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If your personal circumstances restrict you to presenting your paper on a specific date, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.
Attending in person. Poster presentation:
Your poster will be exhibited during the conference poster session.
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers. Authors are invited to present their works face to face to individuals and small groups.
Non-attending. Virtual presentation:
If you wish your paper to be published in the INTED2017 Proceedings, but you are not able to attend the INTED2017 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”. Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the INTED2017 Proceedings in a USB flash drive, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee.
Please find all the information about the virtual participation here.
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is December 1st, 2016.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not have more than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 900 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract ID.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: December 1st, 2016.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by December 26th, 2016.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limit of 10 pages. The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- Contributions will only be published in the INTED2017 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before January 19th, 2017 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.