Abstract & Paper submission
Welcome to the abstract / final paper submission online form. Contributions to INTED2023 (abstracts and papers) should only be submitted online.
Enter the online application:
Before starting the submission process, don't forget to check the important dates section and the submission guidelines.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 17th, 2022. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 20th, 2022.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 12th, 2023. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 12th, 2023. (included) (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: February 9th, 2023. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Valencia (Spain), March 6th-7th-8th, 2023.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Please note that contributions will only be published in the INTED2023 Proceedings
if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before January 12th, 2023.
(In person or virtually)
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should be submitted online only
- The deadline for abstract submission is November 17th, 2022.
- Each author can only contribute two submissions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be within any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Abbreviations or their definitions should not be used in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000, including spaces.
- Authors should indicate wheter their presentation preference is oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you run into any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: November 17th, 2022.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by December 20th, 2022.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages. (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the INTED2023 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before
January 12th, 2023 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to
email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. You must register with the conference in order to chair the session.
A workshop session in progress.