You are invited to submit your abstracts for ICERI2022. Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: EXTENDED: July 28th, 2022. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 1st, 2022.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 22nd, 2022. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: September 22nd, 2022. (included) (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: October 6th, 2022. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Seville (Spain), November 7th-8th-9th, 2022.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Types of contributions:
There are three ways of presenting your projects: in person
(either oral or poster presentation) or virtually
(for authors who will not be attending in person).
Attending in person. Oral presentation:
Each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. You will be informed of your session reference and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If you are not able to present your paper on a specific date due to personal circumstances, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.
Attending in person. Poster presentation:
Your poster will be on exhibition during the conference poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers. Authors are invited to present their work face to face to individuals and small groups.
Non-attending. Virtual presentation:
If you desire your paper to be published in the ICERI2022 Proceedings, but you won't be able to attend the ICERI2022 Conference in person, don't worry - you can register for a virtual presentation. Registered virtual authors will have online access to the ICERI2022 Proceedings. Additionally, they will receive a participation and author certificate and finally, an invoice of the registration fee.
Please find all the information about the virtual participation here.
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should be submitted online only.
- The deadline for abstract submission is EXTENDED: July 28th, 2022.
- Each author can only contribute two submissions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be within any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Abbreviations or their definitions should not be used in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000, including spaces.
- Authors should indicate wheter their presentation preference is oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you run into any problems during the submission process or you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact the Conference Secretary at email@example.com
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: EXTENDED: July 28th, 2022.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by September 1st, 2022.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be in accord with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the ICERI2022 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before
September 22nd, 2022 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. You must register with the conference in order to chair the session.
A great atmosphere in an international event.