You are invited to submit your abstracts for ICERI2023. Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: July 13th, 2023. (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 1st, 2023.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 21st, 2023. (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: September 21st, 2023. (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: October 13th, 2023. (*)
- Conference Dates: Seville (Spain), November 13th-14th-15th, 2023.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Types of contributions:
There are three ways of presenting your projects: in person
(either oral or poster presentation) or virtually
(for authors who will not be attending in person).
In-person attendance: Oral presentation:
Each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. You will be informed of your session reference and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If you are not able to present your paper on a specific date due to personal circumstances, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.
In-person attendance: Poster presentation:
Your poster will be on exhibition during the conference poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers. Authors are invited to present their work face to face to individuals and small groups.
Virtual attendance: Virtual presentation:
If you desire your paper to be published in the ICERI2023 Proceedings, but you won't be able to attend the ICERI2023 conference in person, don't worry - you can register for a virtual presentation. Registered virtual authors will have online access to the ICERI2023 Proceedings. Additionally, they will receive a participation and author certificate and finally, an invoice of the registration fee.
Please find all the information about the virtual participation here.
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should be submitted online only.
- The deadline for abstract submission is July 13th, 2023.
- Each author can only contribute two submissions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be within any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Abbreviations or their definitions should not be used in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000, including spaces.
- Authors should indicate whether their presentation preference is oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you run into any problems during the submission process or you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: July 13th, 2023.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by September 1st, 2023.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The length of the final paper should be between 4 to 10 pages (including references). A customized template of the Final Paper will be provided to you.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that the title and the list of authors should coincide with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the ICERI2023 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before
September 21st, 2023 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to
email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. You must register with the conference in order to chair the session.
A great atmosphere in an international event.