Abstract & Paper submission
Welcome to the abstract / final paper submission online form. Contributions to ICERI2016 (abstracts and papers) should only be submitted online.
Enter the online application:
Abstract submission process is closed.
Before starting the submission process, don't forget to check the important dates section and the submission guidelines.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
July 14th Deadline extension: July, 28th 2016. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 1st, 2016.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 29th, 2016. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: September 29th, 2016. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Seville (Spain), November 14th-15th-16th, 2016.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Please note that contributions will only be published in the ICERI2016 Proceedings
if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before September 29th, 2016.
(In person or virtually)
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is
July 14th Deadline extension: July, 28th 2016.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 900 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline:
July 14th Deadline extension: July, 28th 2016.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by September 1st, 2016.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limit of 10 pages. The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- Contributions will only be published in the ICERI2016 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before September 29th, 2016 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.
Online application instructions:
- If you are a new user, please complete all fields with your contact details.
- After that, you will receive your password. It will also be emailed to you.
- If you ever forget your password, please click on PASSWORD REMINDER.
- Please use your email and password to LOG IN.
- By logging in, you can follow the progress of your abstract online. This option enables you to:
- Make changes until submission deadline (title, text, authors, topics, presentation type, etc)
- Add /delete your abstract(s)
- Preview and print your abstract(s)
- Follow-up the status of your abstract (accepted/rejected)
The abstract submission consists of 4 parts:
- ABSTRACT DETAILS
- AUTHOR DETAILS
- ABSTRACT PREVIEW
- PRINTER-FRIENDLY PREVIEW
- You can edit your abstract in advance and cut/paste it into the online submission fields.
- In the ABSTRACT LIST, you will find all your submitted abstracts.
- For technical problems or submission support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
An inspiring opening keynote will set the tone for the conference.