- Primary, secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- Lifelong learning educators
- Education advisers
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Technical staff
- Career/employment officers
- Student Unions
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- ...and any person interested in Education, Research and Innovation.
Virtual Participants: Non-attending Authors
If you wish your paper to be published in the ICERI2021 Proceedings, but you are not able to attend the ICERI2021 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline: July 15th, 2021.
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before September 23rd, 2021.
- Virtual presentations will not be simultaneous. Virtual authors will be able to present their papers as follows:
- In addition to the paper submission, virtual authors can optionally submit a PowerPoint presentation (with video and/or audio). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website, in a special virtual section.
- This virtual section will enable all participants to have access to all the virtual presentations during and after the event, without having any limitations linked to time zone differences, considering the large amount of countries from all continents that will be participating in ICERI2021.
- The deadline for submitting this PowerPoint presentation/video is October 12th, 2021. Submissions should be made online.
- Virtual authors will be contacted by conference participants in the case of technical questions regarding their virtual paper and/or presentations. A platform will be provided to all delegates with this purpose.
- Accepted abstracts and papers will be included in the ICERI2021 Proceedings. (with ISBN)
- Virtual participants should register online before September 23rd, 2021.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the ICERI2021 Proceedings in a USB flash drive, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by courier after the conference dates.
ICERI brings together more than 700 professionals from the fields of Education and Technology.