You are invited to submit your abstracts for EDULEARN20. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: EXTENDED: April 2nd, 2020. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 8th, 2020.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 7th, 2020. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: May 7th, 2020. (included) (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: June 5th, 2020 (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: July 6th-7th, 2020.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Important dates: Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline: April 2nd, 2020.
When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before May 7th, 2020.
In addition to the abstract and paper submission, authors will be able to submit their presentations. This is strongly recommended in order to provide more visibility to your paper. The deadline for submitting virtual presentations is June 5th, 2020. Submissions should be made online.
Virtual presentation files: Authors can submit any of the following formats:
- Video (mp4): A video with the author presenting the main ideas of the paper should be recorded. The recommended length for video presentations is 15 minutes.
- Presentations slides: Authors can submit a powerpoint or pdf file with the presentation material and slides. There is not a specific template for presentations and participants can adopt the one of their preference. The recommended number of slides is 15-20. Also, if the author decides to include sound files in the presentation, they should be embedded into the presentation file.
- Poster (pdf): Posters should include a good combination of words, pictures, and graphics. They should include the results and conclusions of the papers, but authors are suggested to avoid including too much text in it.
Note: The submission of a virtual presentation is recommended to provide more visibility to your paper. However, in exceptional cases, an author may decide not to submit his/her presentation due to professional (copyright, private contents, etc) or personal reasons.
In this case, the abstract and paper will be included in the Conference Proceedings, but the presentation will not be available for participants.
Schedule: Considering the large amount of countries who will be participating in EDULEARN20, the presentations will be asynchronous, allowing each participant to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event, without incurring any limitations linked to time zone differences. Therefore, there will not be an assigned date-time for presentation, as virtual presentations will not be simultaneous.
However, please note that during the 6th and 7th of July, participants will be able to have access to different live on-line conference activities, keynote speeches, and workshops that will be offered in the conference program.
- Networking application: A messaging tool will be provided to all delegates to be able to contact other participants or request a virtual meeting.
- Registration deadline: Virtual participants should register online before May 7th, 2020.
- Conference material by courier: Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates and conference material) by courier DHL just after the conference.
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is EXTENDED: April 2nd, 2020.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not have more than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000 including spaces.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract ID.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: EXTENDED: April 2nd, 2020.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by April 8th, 2020.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages. (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the EDULEARN20 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before
May 7th, 2020.
A great atmosphere in an international event.