- Primary, secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- Lifelong learning educators
- Education advisers
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Technical staff
- Career/employment officers
- Student Unions
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- ...and any person interested in in Education, Technology and Development.
Important dates: Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline: EXTENDED: April 1st, 2021.
When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before May 13th, 2021.
In addition to the abstract and paper submission, authors will be able to submit their presentations. This is strongly recommended in order to provide more visibility to your paper. The deadline for submitting virtual presentations is June 3rd, 2021. Submissions should be made online.
Virtual presentation files: Authors can submit any of the following formats:
- Video (mp4): A video with the author presenting the main ideas of the paper should be recorded. The recommended length for video presentations is 15 minutes.
- Presentations slides: Authors can submit a powerpoint or pdf file with the presentation material and slides. There is not a specific template for presentations and participants can adopt the one of their preference. The recommended number of slides is 15-20. Also, if the author decides to include sound files in the presentation, they should be embedded into the presentation file.
- Poster (pdf): Posters should include a good combination of words, pictures, and graphics. They should include the results and conclusions of the papers, but authors are suggested to avoid including too much text in it.
Note: The submission of a virtual presentation is recommended to provide more visibility to your paper. However, in exceptional cases, an author may decide not to submit his/her presentation due to professional (copyright, private contents, etc) or personal reasons.
In this case, the abstract and paper will be included in the Conference Proceedings, but the presentation will not be available for participants.
Schedule: Considering the large amount of countries who will be participating in EDULEARN21, the presentations will be asynchronous, allowing each participant to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event, without incurring any limitations linked to time zone differences. Therefore, there will not be an assigned date-time for presentation, as virtual presentations will not be simultaneous.
However, please note that during the 5th and 6th of July, participants will be able to have access to different live on-line conference activities, keynote speeches, and workshops that will be offered in the conference program.
- Networking application: A messaging tool will be provided to all delegates to be able to contact other participants or request a virtual meeting.
- Registration deadline: Virtual participants should register online before May 13th, 2021.
- Conference material by courier: Each registered participant will receive the conference package (Proceedings, author/participation certificates and conference material) by courier just after the conference.
EDULEARN brings together more than 800 professionals from the fields of Education and Technology.