- Primary, secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- Lifelong learning educators
- Education advisers
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Technical staff
- Career/employment officers
- Student Unions
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- ...and any person interested in in Education, Technology and Development.
Virtual Participants: Non-attending Authors
If you wish your paper to be published in the EDULEARN22 Proceedings, but you are not able to attend the EDULEARN22 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline: EXTENDED: March, 31st, 2022.
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before May 12th, 2022.
- Virtual presentations will be asynchronous, allowing each participant to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event, without incurring any limitations linked to time zone differences. Therefore, there will not be an assigned date-time for presentation, as virtual presentations will be asynchronous. All the presentations files will be available for participants on-demand.
- Authors can submit up to 3 presentation files for each paper in any of the following formats:
- Video (mp4): A pre-recorded video presenting the main ideas of the paper. These videos will be uploaded in a special section in the program: "Author Talks". The recommended length for video presentations is 15 minutes
- Presentations slides: Authors can submit a powerpoint or pdf file with the presentation material and slides. The recommended number of slides is 15-20.
- Poster (pdf): Posters should include a good combination of words, pictures, and graphics. They should include the results and conclusions of the papers.
- These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website, in a special virtual section, so that all the conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
- The virtual presentation submission deadline is June 2nd, 2022. Submissions should be made online.
- Virtual authors will be contacted by conference participants in the case of technical questions regarding their virtual paper. A platform will be provided to all delegates with this purpose.
- Accepted abstracts and papers will be included in the EDULEARN22 Proceedings. (with ISBN)
- Virtual participants should register online before May 12th, 2022.
- Registered virtual authors will have online access to the EDULEARN22 Proceedings. Additionally, they will receive a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by post after the conference dates.
EDULEARN brings together more than 800 professionals from the fields of Education and Technology.