- Lifelong learning educators
- Technical staff
- Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counsellors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- ...and any person interested in Education and New Learning Technologies.
Virtual Participants: Non-attending Authors
If you wish your paper to be published in the EDULEARN19 Proceedings, but you are not able to attend the EDULEARN19 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline: March 21st, 2019.
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before May 9th, 2019.
- Virtual presentations will not be simultaneous. Virtual authors will be able to present their papers as follows:
- In addition to the paper submission, virtual authors can optionally submit a PowerPoint presentation (with video and/or audio). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website, in a special virtual section, so that all the conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
- This virtual section will enable all participants to have access to all the virtual presentations during and after the event, without having any limitations linked to time zone differences, considering the large amount of countries from all continents that will be participating in EDULEARN19.
- The deadline for submitting this PowerPoint presentation/video is June 7th, 2019. Submissions should be made online.
- Virtual authors could be contacted by email by conference participants in the case of technical questions regarding their virtual paper.
- Abstracts and papers will be included in the EDULEARN19 Proceedings. (with ISBN)
- Virtual participants should register online before May 9th, 2019.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the EDULEARN19 Proceedings in a USB flash drive, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by courier (DHL) after the conference dates.
EDULEARN brings together more than 800 professionals from the fields of Education and Technology.