Abstract & Paper submission
Welcome to the abstract / final paper submission online form. Contributions to EDULEARN24 (abstracts and papers) should only be submitted online.
Enter the online application:
Abstract submission process will be opened shortly.
Please familiarise yourself with the important dates section and the submission guidelines before sending in your abstract.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 14th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 11th, 2024.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 9th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: May 9th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Virtual presentation deadline: June 5th, 2024. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Plama de Mallorca (Spain), July 1st, 2nd, 3rd 2024.
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Please note that contributions will only be published in the EDULEARN24 Proceedings
if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before May 9th, 2024.
(for both in-person attendance and virtual)
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Only abstracts submitted online will be reviewed.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 14th, 2024.
- Each author can contribute a maximum of two submissions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be within any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Abbreviations or their definitions should not be used in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000, including spaces.
- Authors should indicate whether their presentation preference is oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you run into any problems during the submission process or you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to send in other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: March 14th, 2024.
- All participants will be notified by April 11th, 2024
about their abstracts status (acceptance/rejection).
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract is accepted, a Final Paper should be submitted. The length of the final paper should be between 4 to 10 pages. (including references). You will be able to download a customized template of the Final Paper which includes your title and author details.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should follow the general structure of Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that the title and the list of authors should coincide with the accepted abstract.
- All references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the EDULEARN24 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before
May 9th, 2024 (no matter which format they will be presenting in).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to
email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Session chairs must first be registered participants of the conference.
Great opportunities for networking