We would like to invite you to take part in INTED2024, an international conference for educators and researchers to meet and share their knowledge about cutting-edge educational innovations and methodologies. As the world of technology and education is constantly changing, don’t miss out on the chance to keep up-to-date and get inspired.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The conference will take place in Valencia. You can submit your abstracts in any of the following formats:
- Oral and poster presentations (in-person)
- Virtual presentations (online)
All abstracts should be submitted before November 23rd, 2023.
You can find here the conference topics.
TOP REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT INTED2024
- Present your paper to a global audience at one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Network with more than 700 educators and technologists from 80+ different countries for future cooperation.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in the INTED2024 Proceedings.
- The INTED2024 Proceedings will be included in the IATED Digital Library.
- The proceedings will include all accepted abstract and papers (in-person and virtual).
- An individual DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
Authors who cannot come to the conference in Valencia in-person but would still like to take part, have the option of participating virtually.
Authors will be able to submit their virtual presentation files (slides, video or poster). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website and the Technical Program.
No matter whether authors participate in-person or online, they will all have access to the INTED2024 Proceedings and have their papers published in them. Additionally, they will all receive a participation and author certificate.
To promote maximum interaction between attendees, private chats and other networking live activities will be offered to virtual participants
If you would like your own specific topic to be covered, we invite you to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share original ideas and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to hundreds of leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.