- Lifelong learning educators
- Technical staff
- Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counsellors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- ...and any person interested in Education, Technology and Development.
Virtual Participants: Non-attending Authors
If you wish your paper to be published in the ICERI2016 Proceedings, but you are not able to attend the ICERI2016 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline:
July 14th Deadline extension: July, 28th 2016.
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before September 29th, 2016.
- Virtual presentations will not be simultaneous. Virtual authors will be able to present their papers as follows:
- In addition to the paper submission, virtual authors can optionally submit a PowerPoint presentation (with video and/or audio). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website, in a special virtual section, so that all the conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
- This virtual section will enable all participants to have access to all the virtual presentations during and after the event, without having any limitations linked to time zone differences, considering the large amount of countries from all continents who will be participating in ICERI2016.
- The deadline for submitting this PowerPoint presentation/video is October 20th, 2016. Submissions should be made online.
- Virtual authors could be contacted by email by conference participants in the case of technical questions regarding their virtual paper.
- Abstracts and papers will be included in the ICERI2016 Proceedings. (with ISBN)
- Virtual participants should register online before September 29th, 2016.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the ICERI2016 Proceedings in a USB flash drive, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by courier (DHL) after the conference dates.
ICERI brings together more than 700 professionals from the fields of Education and Technology.