Come and join ICERI in Seville (Spain) next November 2022!
ICERI2022 is back again in-person to bring together lecturers and researchers from all over the world: An opportunity not to be missed to share your experiences and learn from other education experts.
Call for Abstracts
You can present your projects and experiences on education and innovation in any of the following formats:
- Oral and poster presentations
- Virtual presentations.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 28th of July, 2022.
You can find the conference topics here.
Top 5 reasons to participate at ICERI2022
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet hundreds of participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in ICERI2022 Proceedings.
- ICERI2022 Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation for their possible indexation in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, ICERI2022 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
This option will enable authors to submit their abstracts and papers for ICERI2022 Proceedings without attending the conference in-person.
Authors will be able to submit their virtual presentation files (slides, video or poster). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website and Technical Program.
Registered virtual authors will have online access to ICERI2022 Proceedings. Additionally, they will receive a participation and author certificate.
In order to promote a maximum interaction, private chats and other networking live activities will be offered for virtual participants.
If you want your own topic being covered, you are invited to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share novel ideas and experiences and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to hundreds of leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.|