You are invited to join the 9th edition of EDULEARN and contribute with your educational experiences.
EDULEARN is one of the largest international education conference for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 9 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries get together every year to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations.
EDULEARN is more than a conference, it is an ideal platform for strategic international networking. The best place to present your innovations and projects about education and technology.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are invited to submit your abstracts and participate in EDULEARN17.
Your contributions can be presented in two formats:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 30th of March, 2017.
You can find the conference topics here.
Also, see who will attend EDULEARN17.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND EDULEARN17
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in EDULEARN17 Proceedings.
- EDULEARN17 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, EDULEARN17 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
Barcelona is a cosmopolitan Mediterranean city that combines historic and artistic heritage, old and modern architecture, lovely beaches and a large cultural and leisure offer. All that, together with its tasty gastronomy will make your stay unforgettable.
Come and live this unique experience at EDULEARN17!
If you want your own topic being covered, you are invited to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share novel ideas and experiences and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to more than 700 leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.|