You are invited to join the 10th anniversary of EDULEARN, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, researchers and technologists.
After 10 years, it has become a reference event where more than 800 experts from 80 countries get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are invited to submit your abstracts and participate in EDULEARN18.
Your contributions can be presented in two formats:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 22nd of March, 2018.
You can find the conference topics here.
Also, see who will attend EDULEARN18.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND EDULEARN18
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation.
- Meet 800 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in EDULEARN18 Proceedings.
- EDULEARN18 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, EDULEARN18 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
Palma of Mallorca enjoys an excellent climate all year round. Its airport offers a wide range of international flights.
Known for its sun and beach tourism, it also has an attractive historic quarter and a variety of landscape with coves, pine forests and cliffs on the coast.
Its culture invites visitors to explore every corner of the island and to enjoy its unique local gastronomy.
We look forward to seeing you in Palma!
If you want your own topic being covered, you are invited to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share novel ideas and experiences and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to more than 700 leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.|