You are invited to join the 15th EDULEARN conference, one of the largest international meeting points for lecturers, researchers and technologists.
EDULEARN has become a globally known event after 15 years of providing a platform for professionals from all over the world to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
Don’t miss out on the excellent opportunity of being a part of EDULEARN23!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are invited to submit your abstracts and participate in EDULEARN23.
Your contributions can be presented in two formats:
- Oral and poster presentations
- Virtual presentations
The deadline for submission of abstracts is the 9th of March 2023.
The conference topics can be found here.
5 BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING AT EDULEARN23
- Present your findings at one of the most internationally known conferences on education.
- Give global visibility to your research.
- Make connections for future cooperation with educators from over 80 different countries.
- Learn about educational innovations and strategies in +70 thematic sessions.
- Have your paper published in the EDULEARN23 Proceedings.
- The EDULEARN23 Proceedings will be included in the IATED Digital Library.
- The EDULEARN23 Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation in the Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
- An individual DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
Participants wishing to take part in the conference, but who are unable to attend in-person, will be able to submit their abstracts and papers to the EDULEARN23 Proceedings.
Not only this, but authors participating virtually will also have their presentations uploaded onto the conference website and the Technical Program.
Virtual participants will have the chance to network with other participants, as well as take advantage of the option to live chat to discuss the themes of the conference and authors’ findings.
Registered virtual authors will have access to the EDULEARN23 Proceedings, their participation certificate and authors' certificates.
If you would like your own more specific topic to be covered, we invite you to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share original ideas and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to more than 800 leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.