Who should attend?
• Lifelong learning educators
• Technical staff
• Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
• Professionals from the private and public sector
• Technologists and Scientifics
• School counsellors, principals and teachers
• Education policy development representatives
• General personnel from vocational sectors
• Student counsellors
• Career/employment officers
• Education advisers
• Student Unions
• Bridging program lecturers & support staff
• Library personnel
• International support and services staff
• Open learning specialists
...and any person interested in Education, Research and Innovation.
Virtual Participants: Not attending Authors
If you wish your paper to be published in ICERI2012 Publications, but you are not able to attend ICERI2012 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline:
July 19th, 2012. Deadline extension: July 30th
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted on-line before October 4th, 2012.
- Virtual presentations will not be simultaneous. Virtual authors will be able to present their papers as follows:
- In addition to the paper submission, virtual authors can optionally submit a powerpoint presentation (with video and/or audio). These presentations will be uploaded in the conference website, in a special virtual section, so that all the conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
- This virtual section will enable all the participants to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event, without having any limitations linked to time zone differences, considering the large amount of countries from all continents who will be participating in ICERI2012.
- The deadline for submitting this powerpoint presentation is November 1st, 2012. Submissions should be made online.
- Virtual authors could be contacted by email by the conference participants in case of technical questions regarding their virtual paper.
- Abstracts and papers will be included in ICERI2012 publications (ICERI2012 Abstracts CD and ICERI2012 Proceedings CD)
- Virtual participants should register on-line before October 4th, 2012.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the ICERI2012 Abstracts CD, ICERI2012 Proceedings CD, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by courier after the conference dates.