• Lifelong learning educators
• Technical staff
• Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
• Professionals from the private and public sector
• Technologists and Scientifics
• School counsellors, principals and teachers
• Education policy development representatives
• General personnel from vocational sectors
• Student counsellors
• Career/employment officers
• Education advisers
• Student Unions
• Bridging program lecturers & support staff
• Library personnel
• International support and services staff
• Open learning specialists
...and any person interested in education, research and innovation.
Virtual Participants: Not attending Authors
If you wish your paper to be published in ICERI 2008 Publications, but you are not able to attend ICERI 2008 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
The virtual authors are not required to make a presentation. The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts before the 15th of July through our on-line application.
- If their abstract is accepted, they should submit their paper.
- After the review process, each virtual abstract and paper will be published in ICERI 2008 Publications.
- Virtual contributions should reach a quality standard to be published in ICERI publications. No presentation is required.
- Virtual participants should register in the on-line registration application.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the ICERI 2008 Abstracts CD, ICERI 2008 Proceedings CD, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee. The shipment will be made by post after the conference dates.